KnysnaX Trail Run Rules and Regulations
– No substitutions, upgrades, downgrades will be allowed
– No need to wear Club Clothing
– Positive proof of ID must be shown in order to collect your race pack, NO THIRD PARTY PICK UPS ALLOWED.
– Only the event race number will be worn on the front of the vest
– This event is a waste free event. No plastic allowed on the route. No cups will be served on the route. Runners must wear their own backpacks to carry water. Waterpoints will have Water to refill backpacks.
– NO LITTERING PLEASE
– Do not run on the Golf Course greens, fairways or any parts not marked by the route director. Always follow route markers and marshal instructions.
– No swimming in the ocean or lagoon on the route
– Immediate disqualification if a runner:
*tampers with route markings
- is caught littering
- damages the trail or any vegetation
- disobey marshals
– Medical, Rescue, Marshal’s, and organizers decisions is final.
– Closing date for entries is as soon as entry cap have been reached for each race.
– Start chutes close at 07h00. Arrivals after this time will not be allowed to start.
– Minimum age for entering is 14 for the Lite, 15 for the Full and 18 for Pro
– The runner arriving before you at a technical section determines the pace. Do not hassle or crowd a runner while an obstacle is being negotiated.
– The trail is designed with ample overtaking opportunities before and after obstacles. Do not “race” the technical sections.
– Remain in the order of arriving at obstacles as some queuing will be needed at certain obstacles.
– Waterpoints will have water. Runners are advised to carry backpacks with water. NO LITTERING
– This is a pre entry event
– No Smoking or carrying of lighters anywhere from you leave the start point
– Spectators are requested to remain at the Start/ Finish area.
– Start and finish venue is at
– Cutoff time for the 9 km is 2h30min.
– Cutoff time for the 16km is 3hrs30min.
– You must be present at Prize giving to be in contention for Lucky draw prizes. All podium finishers must be at the prize giving to receive prize money. Should a podium finisher not be able to attend prize giving, written notice must be given to the organizer before the participant leaves the venue. First 3 spots on races will receive prize money.